Still In Awe

I'm feeling more and more like a person again so I can quit neglecting you, my blog children, and write some! :-)

I haven't been out much. I hate the winter. I'm really not too fond of the cold and my butt has been staying inside all winter.

On the bright side, spring is coming!!!! The days are getting longer. The snow is slowly, but surely melting...*fingers crossed* and I've been getting spring fever!

I'm still in awe at how beautiful this place is. Even after 9 months of living here, I still think it's just as pretty as the day I arrived. I love living here, but I really can't wait til spring!!!
Sunset after hiking in Langesund!

This picture of Skien was taken on top of a mall roof/parking lot. 

It's a very special feeling, at least to this Kentuckian, when there's a mountain view everywhere and a trip to the ocean is just a 20 minute drive. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations