Kentucky Weather!!!


This was my mother's view from her doorstep this morning. Much prettier
than mine. 

This is Skien, Norway and their very mild winter. 
Our weather always gets very extreme during changing seasons, especially spring. Friday, Kentucky and Indiana experienced 46 tornadoes and 72 (22ish)degree weather. This morning, I wake up to a snow covered car and 23 (-5)degree weather. We can experience all four seasons in one week in Kentucky! I actually used to think Kentucky weather was normal until I started paying attention to Norwegian weather. Skien, Norway is incredibly stable with their weather and they are very fortunate with that. I know I might dread saying that when I'm ready for a long winter to be over with. Just the other day I was fussing to Arild how I was tired of wearing layers of clothes and I'm ready for shorts and flip-flops. It doesn't look like that will happen today... maybe by the end of this week though! :-)
And this was my view this morning. :-/ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations