Skolebrød

Just a quick post as it's been a crazy week and I feel I need to update with something. Just anything. So here's my light hearted post.

As I'm on a mission to try out all things Norwegian whether it be food, hobbies (yes, I will try skiing this winter - anyone in my path BEWARE!!!), the language, etc. I just thought I'd share this one delicious pastry with my readers.

This is one of my favorite things to buy at the bakery here. If visiting or even living in Norway, one thing that should be on everyone's "must try" list is skolebrød. Directly translated it is called "school bread." Basically it's a bun with shredded coconut and custard and it's awesomely delicious!



Comments

Agent Minkoff said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said…
I love coconut and custard....must try this!
Evelyn Sand said…
So glad you like this!:-) It is definitely a MUST TRY!!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations