Wedding Photos - THEY'RE HERE!

I love getting mail - except when it's a bill! I was especially excited when I checked the mail the other day and had a note to pick up a package. The package being our anticipated wedding photos. :-)

Many of the photos we've previewed I've already seen and had prints, but some I haven't seen and I'll just share them here.
We didn't have a wedding party, so we placed our rings inside
my bouquet. 


Who says it's bad luck to see each other
before the wedding? Especially when
he's wearing a shirt stating, "Happy Wife, Happy Life"


My dress! :-) 

After the ceremony



Facebook addiction? 


Anticipating everything to begin.




The kiss where someone shouted, "Will it ever end?"   






About to walk down the aisle. 

Pictures of our parents and ourselves as babies. 

Childhood pictures were on the fireplace mantels in the house the reception was held. 


Our cake!

I'm very pleased with all of our wedding photos! I'm also sighing with relief to have our wedding behind us now. If I were to have done anything different with our wedding, I just wished I could have enjoyed the preparations and planning more than I did, but I really don't think I'm the sort of person cut out for that type of thing anyways. The most important thing and the only thing that matters out of all of this really is that I'm married to my best friend.

 Anyways, I'm so ready to go shopping for picture frames and sort out the printed pictures to send to family.

Just messing around with Instagram and taking a picture of our rings.
He chose to get blue in his rings to match the sapphire in mine.
Blue is our favorite color after all- hence the blue wedding theme. 

Comments

Sara Louise said…
I just found you on Expatwomen and what I post to see first! Congratulations on your wedding, your dress is absolutely beautiful :)
And I love your grooms t-shirt, I need to find the same for mine!
Evelyn Sand said…
Thank you so much and I've started following your blog as well! :-)
Isabel Cabrera said…
Two things the couples got excited about are the wedding itself and the pictures. You have reasons to be excited for it came out wonderful! You surely would never tired looking at them, even in years to come. And how sweet he was to visit you wearing that shirt before your wedding day, which I think it’s just an urban legend. ;-) Anyway, I just noticed your ring and it has a slight similarity on Diana, Princess of Wales’ wedding ring.

Isabel Cabrera

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations