Whale Watching

I spend a lot of time trying to learn more about the country I'm living in. Norway has a long history, so there's so much to learn and do.

An off-guard picture when I was reading about vikings. 

One thing on my personal "Things to do in Norway" list is whale watching. I know I won't be able to do this any time soon, but it's on my list. These whale watching tours take place in northern Norway, where tourists will travel offshore by boat for about an hour, wait, freeze and watch sites of the beautiful arctic as well as all it has to offer - like meeting an Orca or a Sperm whale or two. Maybe even see the midnight sun if in summer or the northern lights in winter!

Whale watching just seems like something I can't pass up living here in Norway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expat Life

The Dyne

Movie Title Translations